PART TWO OF OUR ONLINE SAMPLE SALE BEGINS TOMORROW, WEDNESDAY, 1/22 AT 3PM CST!
HERE'S A RECAP OF THE ESSENTIAL DETAILS...
I have an exciting announcement for those of you who haven’t been able to make it to our on-site ES Markets. We are making some of the remaining inventory available online, which means you’ll have access to the same discounted items!
We have tried online versions of our sample sale several times before. We listed inventory online in 2015, we offered grab bags in 2017, and last year we tried personal shopping our sample sale inventory for you via email. Each time there have been logistical difficulties, headaches, and many disappointed customers that weren’t able to purchase anything. However, each time there have also been hundreds of you who were able to snag pieces at affordable prices, and we were able to achieve the essential goal of liquidating our overstock and seconds styles.
We’ve decided to try yet another method, and I want to share a little more about why we made this decision and some details on what to expect. Read our original online Sample Sale blog post for additional information.
The Essential Details:
- Garments will be split into two categories: Seconds and Overstock.
- We’re making smaller groups of items within our Seconds and Overstock inventory available to purchase on a weekly basis via our website, and they will be accessed through a private link sent to our newsletter subscribers.
- Over the next four weeks, we’ll be releasing items every Wednesday, beginning on 1/22.
- The online Sample Sale is for newsletter subscribers only, and can only be accessed by direct links we'll send straight to your inbox!
- Be sure to check out our full list of FAQs specific to the online Sample Sale so you feel prepared. If you don’t see your question there, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org, and we’ll be happy to help!
Schedule of Releases: