- Long Sleeve Harper Tunic in...4.76471 star rating(34)
- Georgia Tee in Midweight Linen4.78899 star rating(218)
- Florence Pant in Silk Crepe4.66393 star rating(122)
- Clyde Jumpsuit in Midweight Linen4.60656 star rating(61)
- Andy Trouser in Cotton Canvas4.31429 star rating(35)
- Digital Gift Card4.5 star rating(14)
- Scarf in Lightweight Wool5.0 star rating(10)
- Clyde Trench in Heavyweight Wool5.0 star rating(2)
Now when I put on jeans or other trousers, all I want to do is throw the Clyde work pant back on... I’ll be purchasing another pair soon!
The fabric is sturdy but not stiff, and I can wear them on warm days without gettting too hot. Great summer/shoulder season pants!
Phone, keys, transit card, my not-so-small wallet, dog treats — I could literally run out of the house with everything I need, and the pockets stand up to all of it. It's also the only pants I will travel in.
They're so great, that I call them my "a burrito and a 40" pants — because you could fit one whole Mission burrito in one pocket, and a 40 oz beer in another. And yes, I have attempted this and yes, the pants still stay up!
The fit is great overall and super flattering for french-tucking a billowy shirt and awesome for layering. My only nitpick would be the narrowness of the ankle — my feet go through just fine, but when I sit down and the pant leg rides up, it's a little tight around the calf.
I'd wear these pants everyday if I could.