A sweet three-piece set of little zip pouches to corral all your bits and bobs! Made from factory off-cuts of our already upcycled Cotton Canvas, these are a delightful exercise in making something useful from what would typically be waste. We nest the pattern pieces for these between our garments in what would otherwise be dead space. It's like a giant puzzle and one of my favorite projects to date.
I love them for travel...stashing makeup, cards, and chargers keeps my bags-inside-of-bags-game strong. Sturdy metal zips and durable, double-layered cotton canvas mean these are just as practical as they are cute.
Each set includes three pouches:
- Large Rectangle: 11" x 7"
- Medium Rectangle: 9" x 4"
- Small Crescent: 7" x 4.5"
- *Each set is made up of a *random* color assortment! You will receive one pouch of each size/shape, but the colors will vary. There may be one of each color, or they may all be the same–that's part of the fun!
- Bright: A combination of yellow and/or blue
- Neutral: A combination of black, natural, and/or clay
- *See photos for lots of potential combinations; keep in mind that what you receive may not be shown here!
80% Upcycled Cotton, 20% LEED Certified Cotton
This mid-to-heavy weight canvas is sturdy and hardworking. Created in partnership with The New Denim Project, a third-generation mill in Guatemala that focuses on circular manufacturing. This material is created from cotton waste from regional factories and spinning mills. This discarded fiber would otherwise be considered waste, but in combination with a small amount of LEED certified virgin cotton, it can be successfully spun and woven into new fabric. 9,000 liters of water are saved per pound of upcycled material produced in comparison to using virgin cotton. Dyed with low-impact dyes and minimal water usage.
The canvas weave is one of the most durable, resisting pilling, thinning and tearing by nature. A sturdy body but soft hand and medium weight make this material perfect for year-round wear.
In comparison to our earlier cotton canvas, this is a bit lighter and much softer. Due to the fact that this material is made with upcycled yarn, there are more imperfections in the weave. These are not defects—they are a natural result of using shorter staple fibers, and a necessary result of the important waste-reducing properties of this fabrics. Small slubs, nubs, and misweaves do not impact the integrity of the garment, they just give it a bit of character and serve as a reminder of what this material stands for.
Machine washable. Wash on cold and tumble dry warm to preserve color. Press on low with steam to remove wrinkles or leave unpressed for a perfectly unfussy look. Will break in and soften significantly with wear.
Cotton is a natural fiber and is expected to wear and fade over time, which we love.
- Rachel M K.Verified Buyer5 days agoRated 5 out of 5 starsJust what I needed!
Love these — the colors, the sizes, the simplicity and the fact that they are zero-waste.
- Catherine B.Verified Buyer1 week agoRated 5 out of 5 starsGreat addition!
These will come in so handy. And the best part is it used up fabric that would have just gone to waste. May keep one, but I’m using as gifts.