- Long Sleeve Harper Tunic in...4.76471 star rating(34)
- Georgia Tee in Midweight Linen4.78899 star rating(218)
- Florence Pant in Silk Crepe4.66667 star rating(123)
- Clyde Jumpsuit in Midweight Linen4.60656 star rating(61)
- Digital Gift Card4.5 star rating(14)
- Andy Trouser in Silk Crepe4.67796 star rating(59)
- Reece Sweater in Lightweight Wool5.0 star rating(4)
- Clyde Trench in Heavyweight Wool5.0 star rating(2)
I was torn between the black and clay colors, but opted for the clay color with the hopes of it being seasonless. The cotton canvas is thick and works really well to block wind and is resistant to stains (don't judge, but I have yet to wash it in the 3 months I've owned it!). The large pockets are just the best thing ever.
I ordered an S, but could have easily gone to an XS. With the S size I can wear a thick sweater underneath and still have plenty of room to move. Being 5'2'', it's a little long, (it hits mid/lower calf) and I may eventually get it hemmed.
I've gotten so many compliments on the this trench and look forward to wearing it for many years to come!
The Clyde Trench has you instantly pulled-together even when you’re jet lagged, crushed and crumpled. And those legendary pockets give you such freedom: being able to wander without a carrying a bag!
The Clyde Trench also washes easily and holds its shape brilliantly due to the fabulous tailoring.
I now have my eye on the linen version for the Australian summer.
Hi, Diana! All of our prices are listed in US dollars!
If you have any other questions, please don't hesitate to reach out to our Customer Relations Team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you have any other questions, our Customer Relations Team is here to help! Send us an email at email@example.com, and we'll get back to you as soon as possible!
In the meantime, if you have any other questions, our Customer Relations Team is here to help! Just send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org!