Gorgeous, medium weight, sturdy organic cotton rib knit. This is deadstock material leftover from our collaboration with Alabama Chanin. Warm, toasty caramel color. Approximately 65" wide and 6oz/square yard.
- Fitted t-shirts
- Transitional layers that are sturdy but not too heavy
- Trimming on heavier knits (neck binding, cuffs)
- Swingy dresses
ABOUT THE MATERIAL
- Deadstock fabric, limited in quantity (this is all have, once it's gone it's gone)
- Organic, domestic, cotton milled in the US
- Warm, toasty caramel color
- Low impact dyes
- Approximately 65" wide
- Approximately 6oz/square yard
- Lisa T.Verified Buyer3 minutes agoRated 5 out of 5 starsGoes well with the Sherpa fabric
I used this with the same color Sherpa fabric to make overalls. It’s high quality material that looks great.