- Clyde Jumpsuit in Midweight Linen4.6 star rating(60)
- Georgia Tee in Midweight Linen4.78899 star rating(218)
- Long Sleeve Harper Tunic in...4.76471 star rating(34)
- Florence Pant in Silk Crepe4.66116 star rating(121)
- Harper Tunic in Midweight Linen4.79803 star rating(203)
- Long Sleeve Harper Tunic in...4.81529 star rating(157)
- Linn Tee in Midweight Linen4.71 star rating(100)
- Harper Jacket in Cotton Canvas4.72 star rating(75)
The linen gauze is the perfect weight for summer. And in the winter I’m going to wear a Cotten black tee Under it.
I get compliments on this shirt all the time. And I’m wearing the same one every. Day.
I have a measurement question: How wide is the neck opening (from longest end to longest end) and how long are the sleeves from the neck opening to the sleeve edge, running along the shoulder seam?
Also I love the Georgia in the gray linen with horizontal stripes ( an image I saw on Pinterest) do you still have the fabric available?
If you have any other questions, our Customer Relations Team would love to help! Send us an email at email@example.com, and we'll take care of you!