- Clyde Jumpsuit in Midweight Linen4.6 star rating(60)
- Georgia Tee in Midweight Linen4.78899 star rating(218)
- Long Sleeve Harper Tunic in...4.76471 star rating(34)
- Florence Pant in Silk Crepe4.66116 star rating(121)
- Harper Tunic in Midweight Linen4.79803 star rating(203)
- Long Sleeve Harper Tunic in...4.81529 star rating(157)
- Harper Jacket in Cotton Canvas4.72 star rating(75)
- Clyde Jacket in Cotton Canvas4.87 star rating(100)
Unfussy and easy with an appropriate twist of "knows how to haggle in a thrift market and probably is part of an art collective" kind of mystique. I like the colour, which is actually remarkably accurately olive-toned in nature.
The flowy shape definitely dresses it up, but it's just as easy as wearing a t-shirt. I'm saving up for the Linn Tee in silk next!
The cut of the Linn Tee is super flattering. It almost always earns a compliment and is really versatile - so far I've worn my linen Linn Tee for a hike but also to formal work meetings! My favourite way to wear it is with high-waisted pants, but it also goes well on top of dresses and skirts.
Can't go wrong with amazing linen. I love the fabric and definitely will need to invest in a second color some day.
This shirt does run large, but its suppose to be that way.
just wanted to ask for the shortest length of the front, the side and the back.