- Michelle A.Verified Buyer2 days agoRated 5 out of 5 starsLove
ES never disappoints
- Olya M.Verified Reviewer1 week agoRated 2 out of 5 starsNot for a minimalist...
First off, I love ES and have had various pieces of hers throughout the years. The silhouettes she makes are truly timeless and beautiful and the clothing always comfortable. However, I have maybe worn these 20 times and the fabric between the legs has already worn though; I have had the same issue with the earlier version of the pant without pockets. I get that linen wears more quickly, but I can't justify spending this much money on a pant that breaks down so fast. I know that sustainability is at the heart of this business and unfortunately I don't know how to sow to keep these pants in rotation. I wish that Elizabeth would make clothes that last a bit longer because as a minimalist I truly do resonate with all other aspects of her brand.
- Emma Rose R.Verified Buyer4 months agoRated 5 out of 5 starsPerfect linen pants
I’m so in love with these pants! The linen is substantial but not too heavy for summer, the pockets are perfectly constructed so as not to mess with the drape of the pants, the waistband is so comfy, I could go on! Love!
- Deborah S.Verified Buyer4 months agoRated 5 out of 5 starsAndy Trousers
My go to travel pants! Love the midweight feel of these trousers. And, pockets!
- Alice W.Verified Buyer5 months agoRated 5 out of 5 starsBest pants ever
Love love love. Wearing right now.
Andy Trouser Highlights
Total 5 star reviews: 83 Total 4 star reviews: 13 Total 3 star reviews: 8 Total 2 star reviews: 2 Total 1 star reviews: 2
Customer-uploaded media carousel. Press left and right arrows to navigate. Press space or enter to open more details.
Slide 1 selected
Reviews LoadedReviews Added