- Jessica H.Verified Buyer4 hours agoRated 5 out of 5 starsPerfect pants
I have a pair in brown and black and they in heavy rotation. They are super comfortable and can be dressed up or down. I especially like hanging them to dry so that the linen is a bit more structured.
- Brittaney M.Verified BuyerYesterdayRated 5 out of 5 starsAmazing pants!
I have worn ES for years. Andy has always been my go to style. The Florence is new to me but I am an instant fan. The linen flows beautifully and the wide leg is just enough without being overwhelming. I am long waisted and felt the rise was great. More than mid rise on me but not too high waisted either. I received two compliments within my first hour of wearing them. I highly recommend the pants. I purchased a pair from the Treet site in canvas within a week of owning my first pair.
- Poppie M.Verified Buyer1 month agoRated 5 out of 5 starsFavorite pants ever!
I live in these pants! They have been my go-to style for many years. Absolutely comfortable in all seasons in the PNW.
- Beatriz R.Verified Buyer1 month agoRated 5 out of 5 starsCompléments every time I wear these
I bought these because they are beautiful and care free and have a beautiful line. I wasn’t thinking I’d get complements for my keen fashion sense, but every time I wear these people comment on them. Great purchase.
- Julia P.Verified Buyer1 month agoRated 5 out of 5 starsmy favorite bottoms!
there's nothing better than the Florence pant imo. they're great year 'round
Florence Pant Highlights
Total 5 star reviews: 131 Total 4 star reviews: 27 Total 3 star reviews: 5 Total 2 star reviews: 0 Total 1 star reviews: 2
Customer-uploaded media carousel. Press left and right arrows to navigate. Press space or enter to open more details.
Slide 1 selected
Reviews LoadedReviews Added