- Long Sleeve Harper Tunic in...4.76471 star rating(34)
- Georgia Tee in Midweight Linen4.78899 star rating(218)
- Florence Pant in Silk Crepe4.66667 star rating(123)
- Clyde Jumpsuit in Midweight Linen4.60656 star rating(61)
- Digital Gift Card4.5 star rating(14)
- Andy Trouser in Silk Crepe4.67796 star rating(59)
- Reece Sweater in Lightweight Wool5.0 star rating(4)
- Clyde Trench in Heavyweight Wool5.0 star rating(2)
Most ES tops seem to be purposely oversized, and though the body of the vest is nice and billowy, the shoulders fit pretty true to size, which I like a lot!
I bought the cotton canvas in black and initially it was a huge lint/pet hair magnet and very stiff - you could see ANYTHING on there. I almost returned it because of this. Months and a few washes later the canvas has really softened beautifully and it seems to attract/hold less pet hair and lint. (Or, as another reviewer commented maybe I just care less because I feel so good in this piece).
I'm saving up for another Clyde piece now and I am especially loving the deep pockets.
ES customer service was VERY helpful with sizing. According to the size chart I should be a S/M in ES items and I'm very happy I sized down to XS for this piece, which is oversized. I'm petite so I didn't want too much fabric to overwhelm me. It worked out really well!
If you decide to purchase that piece and decide that the pockets are too deep, we can help you set up an exchange for something else! You're also welcome to email our Customer Relations Team at firstname.lastname@example.org if you need any additional help with fit or sizing!