- Clyde Jumpsuit in Midweight Linen4.6 star rating(60)
- Georgia Tee in Midweight Linen4.78899 star rating(218)
- Long Sleeve Harper Tunic in...4.76471 star rating(34)
- Florence Pant in Silk Crepe4.66116 star rating(121)
- Harper Tunic in Midweight Linen4.79803 star rating(203)
- Long Sleeve Harper Tunic in...4.81529 star rating(157)
- Linn Tee in Midweight Linen4.71 star rating(100)
- Harper Jacket in Cotton Canvas4.68421 star rating(76)
I’m in the process of moving to slow fashion brands and am building a capsule wardrobe that contains quite a few (and I’ve just ordered more) ES pieces.
So far I have paired this tee with the silk Florence pant in black and today I’m wearing it with the white Florence pant in mid-weight linen. Perfectly elegant and understated.
PS, I spilled melted butter on it during its first night out (I know, you can't take me anywhere), and I was devastated. But after two washes, the spot came out! This fabric is pretty AND resilient.
I'm already planning to order this in more colors. It's definitely loose, but that's the style, which I happen to like. More petite people can probably size down.