- Clyde Jumpsuit in Midweight Linen4.6 star rating(60)
- Georgia Tee in Midweight Linen4.78899 star rating(218)
- Long Sleeve Harper Tunic in...4.76471 star rating(34)
- Florence Pant in Silk Crepe4.66116 star rating(121)
- Harper Tunic in Midweight Linen4.79803 star rating(203)
- Long Sleeve Harper Tunic in...4.81529 star rating(157)
- Linn Tee in Midweight Linen4.71 star rating(100)
- Clyde Jacket in Cotton Canvas4.87 star rating(100)
Now that I've got it in OSM, it fits way better around the shoulders without losing any of its cool oversized look. I'd size down if in doubt!
1) This company/these individuals LISTEN! I needed to exchange a OSP for an OS and not once did I get anything but HUMAN CONVERSATION/KINDNESS....they never once made me feel like money for their pocketbook.
2) This jacket allows for so much versatility in the wardrobe! The fabric and construction are lovely! It is nearing the 100 degree point in my lovely part of CA and I still find layering this jacket over a dress in the mornings to be completely breathable! In the fall, it’s going over a turtleneck and jeans!
3) This jacket, while oversized, accentuates my figure...it’s a conundrum! It’s not a bag, it’s thoughtfully designed, I don’t feel like I’m drowning in fabric.
4) Definitely refer to the garment measurements rather than the individual measurements. Pick something that you feel would suit your body from there! A measuring tape is of course handy :)
HIGHLY RECOMMENDED! Please enjoy!
If I had *one* criticism, it's that I have to hold it closed while I walk, and I can't imagine belting it to keep it closed (too fussy), although I haven't tried. But honestly, that's nitpicking, and it would never keep me from throwing this piece on to add a special touch to any old outfit. On my frame, the OS is oversized in a cool 80s way without being overwhelming. (If I had narrow shoulders, I might want to size down to a minus.) Oh, and it looks GREAT with red lipstick.
The drape is gorgeous and structured without being stiff, the pockets are deep and the quality is impeccable. I've already worn it 15 times after getting it a month ago.
I chose the OSM as I'm rather short (5'4) and the fit is large but not overwhelming. The sleeves hit me at the perfect 3/4 length spot and I finally have a jacket I can wear with my dolman sleeve tops. A little bulky when wearing with a backpack but I don't mind.
We don't have any current plans to offer the Harper Jacket in another fabric, but you can stay up-to-date on all of our upcoming launches by following us on Instagram and signing up for our email newsletter! In the meantime, our Customer Relations Team is available to answer any other questions you have! Just send an email to email@example.com, and we'll take care of you. :)
If you have any other sizing questions, our Customer Relations Team is happy to help! Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org, and we'll take care of you!