- Clyde Jumpsuit in Midweight Linen4.6 star rating(60)
- Georgia Tee in Midweight Linen4.78899 star rating(218)
- Long Sleeve Harper Tunic in...4.76471 star rating(34)
- Florence Pant in Silk Crepe4.66116 star rating(121)
- Long Sleeve Harper Tunic in...4.81529 star rating(157)
- Linn Tee in Midweight Linen4.71 star rating(100)
- Harper Jacket in Cotton Canvas4.72 star rating(75)
- Clyde Jacket in Cotton Canvas4.87 star rating(100)
I have it in OS black so that it fits closer to my body and can be worn under a blazer and in OSP flax to wear casually with skinny jeans.
This shirt can take me from work, to the playground with toddlers, to a night out with my husband and friends and I feel confident and put together.
I’m a teacher, so the extra large pocket is perfect to toss pens, notes, and expo markers in while I’m walking around my classroom. I need one of these in every color so I never have to go a day without wearing one. Actually, my middle school students make fun of me for wearing the same two shirts all the time. This creates the perfect “teachable moment” to discuss minimalism.