- Clyde Jumpsuit in Midweight Linen4.6 star rating(60)
- Georgia Tee in Midweight Linen4.78899 star rating(218)
- Long Sleeve Harper Tunic in...4.76471 star rating(34)
- Florence Pant in Silk Crepe4.66116 star rating(121)
- Harper Tunic in Midweight Linen4.79803 star rating(203)
- Long Sleeve Harper Tunic in...4.81529 star rating(157)
- Linn Tee in Midweight Linen4.71 star rating(100)
- Harper Jacket in Cotton Canvas4.68421 star rating(76)
I have to add that I wear them very high waist, otherwise they would be too long (I am a rather short person). But I like them that way.
I would highly recommend these pants to anyone looking for a stylish and comfortable pant. My only caveat is to beware of some colors being translucent. I originally purchased the white silk crepe color and had to exchange because it was see through. The brown, however, is completely opaque and wonderful!
These are my first piece by Elizabeth Suzann and certainly won't be my last. I really wasn't sure what size to take beaing a classic british pear shape - the help and advice I received via email was fantastic.
Of course, if you still have questions, our Customer Relations Team would love to help! Just send us a quick email at firstname.lastname@example.org, and we'll get to work!