Fulfillment Team Member
As the third and final step in the manufacturing process, the Fulfillment Team is responsible for the final review of an ES garment before it is shipped to the customer. By preparing garments for shipment, handwriting our thank you notes, and packing orders, you will be an integral part of our team’s commitment to maintaining the highest of quality standards and will ensure customers receive their package by the promised lead time.
Report to: Fulfillment Team Leader
Employment Status: Full-time, Non-Exempt. Starting wage for this position is $14.00 an hour.
Primary Duties & Responsibilities
- Wash, press, trim and pack garments while maintaining the highest of quality standards.
- Quality check finished garments prior to packing to ensure alignment with ES tolerance standards.
- Meet daily and weekly production goals by prioritizing tasks to ensure the success of the company.
- Handwrite thank you notes for each order.
- Receive and process return orders and maintain an organized backstock.
- Process, pack, and ship third-party units.
- Communicate garment-related information or feedback to all departments.
- Participate in weekly, monthly, and quarterly meetings with the fulfillment team, Fulfillment Team Leader, and/or the whole company.
- Maintain a clean and organized workspace.
- Follow all OSHA and safety and environmental rules.
- Follow all ergonomic standards and safety requirements directed by the company and the department.
- Participate in Product Knowledge Days (PKD) led by the Design Team prior to launching a new product.
The duties listed above are not all inclusive. The person in this position is expected to perform other work-related duties as assigned.
Supervisory Responsibilities: This position does not require any supervision of a team.
Education and Experience Requirements: HS diploma or equivalent required. Minimum of one-year related work experience such as, but not limited to, retail, fulfillment, warehouse or manufacturing, or customer relations. Some college experience working on a team may be used in lieu of work experience.
Skills and Abilities:
- Must be able to prioritize work and manage time effectively; you thrive in a fast-paced environment.
- Strong interpersonal skills, high emotional intelligence, and the ability to work with a team.
- Self-motivated problem solver, with a can-do attitude.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Ability to work autonomously.
- Highly organized.
- Loves problem solving and has an investigative mindset.
- Ability to focus on work for extended periods of time with minimal to no distractions.
- Ability to work in a team environment while also working as an individual contributor.
- Strong work ethic, derives satisfaction from getting the job done, maintains high performance and positive attitude even when under stress.
- Strong relationship with our product and mission, and an authentic desire to create a positive experience for our company and customers.
Knowledge & Demonstrated Experience
- ShipStation or other shipping software experience preferred.
- Basic computer proficiency skills.
- Familiar with Google Drive and Google Sheets.
- Basic mathematics skills.
- Willing to learn the fundamentals of fulfillment and understand the lean manufacturing process.
- This is a position at a small but rapidly growing clothing design and manufacturing company. We operate under one roof, with production in the same building as all of our administrative, office, and support work.
- The environment is buzzing, at times noisy, full of energy, and open. Our culture is humorous, optimistic, and hard working.
- We engage in transparent leadership and are a mission-based company. Creating an excellent environment for our team along with an impeccable product for our customer is at the core of what we do, and everyone on our team must be committed to our impact.
- 40 hours/week, primarily Monday-Friday between 8-5pm with an option for flexible scheduling contingent on supervisor approval and based on the needs of the department. Long hours and weekend work are sometimes required.
- Remote work is not available.
- Ability to lift 50 lbs.
- Ability to stand for extended periods of time throughout shift.
- Ability to operate an industrial iron.
- Ability to handwrite for extended periods of time throughout shift.
- Position requires a full range of motion to include stooping, kneeling, reaching, standing, walking, pushing, pulling, lifting, utilization of fingers, grasping, and repetitive motion.
* * *
To apply, please fill out our online application here and submit a cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. We receive a large volume of applications on a regular basis and unfortunately can’t respond to each inquiry. If we would like to extend an interview, we’ll reach out via e-mail. We can't wait to hear from you! In the meantime, head over to our team page to meet the current ES crew!
At Elizabeth Suzann, we celebrate, support, and thrive on everyone’s differences for the benefit of our employees, our product, and our community. We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. The more inclusive we are, the better our work will be.