- Clyde Jumpsuit in Midweight Linen4.6 star rating(60)
- Georgia Tee in Midweight Linen4.78899 star rating(218)
- Long Sleeve Harper Tunic in...4.76471 star rating(34)
- Florence Pant in Silk Crepe4.66116 star rating(121)
- Harper Tunic in Midweight Linen4.79803 star rating(203)
- Long Sleeve Harper Tunic in...4.81529 star rating(157)
- Linn Tee in Midweight Linen4.71 star rating(100)
- Harper Jacket in Cotton Canvas4.72 star rating(75)
I'm about average height, but bought a tall so I can roll the cuffs or wear it with boots in the winter without the legs coming up too high on my ankles.
The ES team helped me with sizing because I was worried about a larger chest size (34E) in a garment that pulls on. Because this has a loose fit and the wide scoop neckline, I didn't have to size up and the S fits comfortably. The M would have been much to baggy.
I also bought the matching Greta belt to give it a waist and a little more shape when I'm wearing it out of the house.
The only exception was the rise of the pant section. It was way too long (but I needed the Tall in order to have the pant length I desired). I had my seamstress fix the issue by taking off a bit of fabric at the shoulders (I'm not sure how she did it without altering the design but it looks exactly the same).
Now the jumpsuit fits perfectly in the rise and I've received so many compliments on it! The length is perfect and I can roll each pant leg two times, which is how I like wearing it.