- Clyde Jumpsuit in Midweight Linen4.6 star rating(60)
- Georgia Tee in Midweight Linen4.78899 star rating(218)
- Long Sleeve Harper Tunic in...4.76471 star rating(34)
- Florence Pant in Silk Crepe4.66116 star rating(121)
- Harper Tunic in Midweight Linen4.79803 star rating(203)
- Long Sleeve Harper Tunic in...4.81529 star rating(157)
- Linn Tee in Midweight Linen4.71 star rating(100)
- Harper Jacket in Cotton Canvas4.68421 star rating(76)
Phone, keys, transit card, my not-so-small wallet, dog treats — I could literally run out of the house with everything I need, and the pockets stand up to all of it. It's also the only pants I will travel in.
They're so great, that I call them my "a burrito and a 40" pants — because you could fit one whole Mission burrito in one pocket, and a 40 oz beer in another. And yes, I have attempted this and yes, the pants still stay up!
The fit is great overall and super flattering for french-tucking a billowy shirt and awesome for layering. My only nitpick would be the narrowness of the ankle — my feet go through just fine, but when I sit down and the pant leg rides up, it's a little tight around the calf.
I'd wear these pants everyday if I could.
Now when I put on jeans or other trousers, all I want to do is throw the Clyde work pant back on... I’ll be purchasing another pair soon!
The fabric is sturdy but not stiff, and I can wear them on warm days without gettting too hot. Great summer/shoulder season pants!