- Clyde Jumpsuit in Midweight Linen4.6 star rating(60)
- Georgia Tee in Midweight Linen4.78899 star rating(218)
- Long Sleeve Harper Tunic in...4.76471 star rating(34)
- Florence Pant in Silk Crepe4.66116 star rating(121)
- Harper Tunic in Midweight Linen4.79803 star rating(203)
- Long Sleeve Harper Tunic in...4.81529 star rating(157)
- Linn Tee in Midweight Linen4.71 star rating(100)
- Harper Jacket in Cotton Canvas4.72 star rating(75)
I generally wear an XL in ES pieces which include any kind of waistband however, right after I ordered the Harlow Dress I realized that the L I purchased in the Josephine tunic was really a little more fabric than I can pull off with my short-waisted frame. Customer service was very accommodating and changed my order for the Harlow to an M. I am glad I did! Other than being short-waisted, my frame is about average with very curvy hips / I'm a little plump, so for bottoms an XL makes sense (and ES size charts are accurate!). But for the dresses / tops I consistently take a little smaller, which held true for this style.
Be warned: the armholes are seriously low. I usually wear it with a printed bralette, and an inch or more of that typically shows under the arms. (Going sans bra would absolutely expose boob at certain angles, for me anyway!) To make it work-friendly, I wore a jean jacket over, which was totally fine in my air conditioned office.
If you have any other styling or fit questions, our Customer Relations Team is here to help! Send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org, and we'll take care of you!
If you have any other questions about fit or sizing, our Customer Relations Team is here to help! Send us an email at email@example.com, and we'll take care of you. :)