Gorgeous, light and drapey linen viscose blend. This is deadstock material that we purchased years ago but never used. Bright, tangerine splattered paint print, digitally printed. Approximately 55" wide and 5oz/square yard (170 GSM).
- Billowy, drapey tops
- Gathered skirts or dresses
- Lounge pants and sets
ABOUT THE MATERIAL
- Deadstock fabric, limited in quantity
- Bright, tangerine splattered paint print
- Digitally printed
- Approximately 55" wide
- Approximately 5oz/square yard (170 GSM)
- Charlotte T.Verified Buyer4 months agoRated 4 out of 5 starsFun!
- Joan B.Verified Buyer5 months agoRated 5 out of 5 starsLovely fabric
The colors are gorgeous and the feel and drape of the material are even better. I made one of my favorite patterns, the Cornell Shirt by Elbe Textiles, which I feel shows off the material beautifully
- LeanneVerified Buyer6 months agoRated 5 out of 5 starsBeautiful fabric!
I purchased 2 yards of this - have washed it as usual (cold and dry on medium heat). The shrinkage was minimal and came out beautifully wrinkle free. It is soft and pleasing on the skin and the drape would be perfect for shirts, pants, dresses etc. My plan to show off the print is the envelope dress.