- Pamela A.Verified Buyer2 months agoRated 5 out of 5 starsClassic Cut, Great Summer Basic
I really like the neckline and sleeves, which add style while being easy to wear. The linen works well as an elevated summer top but has enough weight to fall well and also work as a shoulder season layer. Looks great with all of my Andys, of course. Georgia Tee fits as I'd expect with ES sizes.
- Megan D.Verified Buyer2 months agoRated 5 out of 5 starsGeorgia Tee
Love this shirt! Originally purchased size S (my sizing was borderline between XS and S). When it came, I loved it, but knew I wouldn’t get a lot of wear out of such an oversized fit. Exchanging for an XS was incredibly easy! My new top arrived quickly and all I needed to do was package the old top and drop at the post office. No printing required!
- Leah F.Verified Buyer2 months agoRated 5 out of 5 starslove this shirt!
a perfect addition to the summer wardrobe!
- Patricia A.Verified Buyer4 months agoRated 5 out of 5 starsGeorgia on my mind
Love it! Perfect with all my ES pieces
- Michaela P.Verified Buyer4 months agoRated 5 out of 5 starsFavorite shirt!
This is my newest favorite item by Elizabeth Suzann. I now want one in every color. The fit is true to sizing suggestions provided, the material is strong, but light. I am going to be wearing this one for a long time.
Georgia Tee Highlights
Total 5 star reviews: 190 Total 4 star reviews: 24 Total 3 star reviews: 4 Total 2 star reviews: 3 Total 1 star reviews: 2
Customer-uploaded media carousel. Press left and right arrows to navigate. Press space or enter to open more details.
Slide 1 selected
Reviews LoadedReviews Added